EUROPEAN PATENTS VALIDATION IN SPAIN:
APM validates your EUROPEAN PATENTS IN SPAIN, quickly and with a very competitive price.
WE NEED THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION:
- 1st European Patent Application Page for grant (“Druckexaemplar”), in order to obtain full protection under Art. 65 (EPC).
- Or Claims text in order to obtain provisional protection under Art. 67 (EPC).
- A clear copy of all drawings, even if it is not necessary to translate them.
- Publication date in the European Patent Bulletin of Grant European Patent.
- European Patent Specification Front Page (document B1), and if it is possible all the text.
- More information: If there is an applicant address change, if there is a new owner, etc. In all these cases you should enclosed a notification copy in which EPO recorded all changes.
following Signed Authorization